What information do we collect?
We collect information from you while shopping with us, registering on our site, becoming members, participating in guest posts, subscribing to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When becoming a member or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: Name, Birth Day, E-mail address, Website URL, Contact Number, etc. You will also need to provide us your banking account, credit card detail, location, and other sensitive information while dealing with or product and service with us. However, we do not collect any private information from our website visitor if you are visiting as a site anonymously. Visitors don’t need to give us their personal information for legal use of contents. It’s very simple and easy to use our content. Just click on the related link and use it for your pleasure. Subscribe your email address to be up to date with us. Don’t worry, we will not be sent you any harming content.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you use our service, this may change without prior notification being served. Our third-party advertising company also separately places or recognizes a cookie file on your browser when delivering advertisements to this Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites, in order to provide adverts about goods and services of interest to you.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes! (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third-party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Teach Sansar Policy Only
Terms and Conditions